Thursday 6 January 2011

evaluation question 1

In what ways did your music magazine use, develop or challenge forms of existing magazines.

My magazine aimed to use features and methods used by other magazines. For example, for my contents page I looked at the NME contents page and aimed to use a similar layout. Despite this, my magazine still remained original as it used a different style. Furthermore, My magazine front page uses similar conventions featured in other magazines. This included a bold masthead, Images and adverts as well as many other features. This was important because it meant my magazine would appear as proffessional as all of the main magazines around today.

Furthermore, my magazine also aims to develop forms used by existing magazines as it uses effects throughout and gives unbiased views.

No comments:

Post a Comment